What Is The Purpose of Punctuation?
Punctuation indicates how a sentence should be read and makes the meaning clear. If you learn how to type keyboard punctuation, it helps give meaning as you add it when typing sentences, which are the building blocks.
Learn How To Type Keyboard Punctuation Using Software
You can learn how to type keyboard punctuation using Typesy Keyboarding Software. Furthermore, training exercises will help reinforce the muscle memory.
Click Here to visit Typesy’s official website for more information
The video below is a review of how to use Typesy to learn Punctuation
For beginners the basic punctuation Keys you need to know are:
- The comma (,)
- The full stop (.)
- The exclamation mark (!)
- The question mark (?)
- The semi-colon (;)
- The colon (:)
- The apostrophe or single quote (‘)
- Double quotes mark (“ ”)
1. When typing never look down at the keyboard.
2. You need to learn how to move all 10 fingers to the right keys without looking at the keyboard.
3. Every time your fingers move to strike a key your fingers need to move back to the Home Row immediately.
4. When starting out to touch type as a beginner, never worry about speed. Accuracy is important so that you wouldn’t have to go back editing what you have typed. This is waste of time. Though you will not have 100% accuracy, just aim for about 80% accuracy, which is enough.
5. Practice!!! (Typesy recommends just 7 minutes a day).
Typesy is developed, published and sold by eReflect. Founded in 2006, eReflect is a world leader in education and self-improvement software.
Click Here to eReflect official website
If you like this video review, you can share with your friends and family. Also, leave your thoughts in the comment section below.