The video is a review demonstrating how you can learn to touch type the Bottom Row Keys using a software. Typesy keyboarding software helps you learn touch typing the easy and smart way.
Visit the Typesy official website for more information.
What is the Bottom Row Keys?
The Bottom Row Reys is the set of ten (10) keys found below the Howe Row keys.
For the left-hand, the following fingers are used to strike the corresponding keys
|Fourth Finger (Pinkie Finger)||Z|
|Third Finger (Ring Finger)||X|
|Index Finger||V and B|
Also, the right-hand fingers are used to strike the corresponding keys.
|Index Finger||N and M|
|Second Finger||, (comma) or < [using the shift key]|
|Third Finger (Ring Finger)||. (period) or > [using the shift key]|
|Fourth Finger (Pinkie Finger)||/ or ? [using the shift key]|
Tip: After hitting a key on the Bottom Row always move your fingers back to its Home Row position before striking other keys again.
Note: Typesy is developed, published, and sold by eReflect. Founded in 2006, eReflect is a world leader in education and self-improvement software.
Visit the eReflect official website for more information:
1. When typing never look down at the keyboard.
2. You need to learn how to move all 10 fingers to the right keys without looking at the keyboard.
3. Every time your fingers move to strike a key your fingers need to move back to the Home Row immediately.
4. When starting out to touch type as a beginner, never worry about speed. Accuracy is important so that you wouldn’t have to go back editing what you have typed. This is waste of time. Though you will not have 100% accuracy, just aim for about 80% accuracy, which is enough.
5. Practice!!! (Typesy recommends just 7 minutes a day)
If you liked this review, you can share with your friends and family. Also, leave your thoughts in the comment section below.