Falling Words Typing Game: Typesy Keyboarding Software
This accuracy building touch typing game is intended to help you improve your accuracy rather than speed. The goal is to avoid typos and hence build long sequences of correct keystrokes.
From the interface of the game, words will fall from the top one by one and as you type them they will disappear.
If you are not able to type completely the words before it hits the bottom, it will count as a mistake.
After 5 mistakes in any given round, its “Game Over!”.
The video below is a review of Falling Words typing game by Typesy (formally Ultimate typing) Touch Typing software and keyboarding app.
Click Here to visit the Typesy official website for more information
1. Never look down at the keyboard when typing.
2. You need to learn how to move all 10 fingers to the right keys without looking at the keyboard.
3. Every time your fingers move to strike a key your fingers need to move back to the Home Row immediately.
4. As a beginner starting out, never worry about speed. Accuracy is important so that you wouldn’t have to go back editing what you have typed because this is waste of time. Though you will not have 100% accuracy, just aim for about 80% accuracy, which is enough.
5. Practice!!!… Typesy recommends just 7 minutes a day.
Note: Typesy is developed, published and sold by eReflect. Founded in 2006, eReflect is a world leader in education and self -improvement software.