Rising Words Keyboard Typing Game: Typesy Keyboarding Software
The purpose of this accuracy building keyboard typing game is to prevent the rising column of words from reaching the top of the game’s interface by typing the words as fast as you can.
If you type the word correctly and hit the SPACEBAR or ENTER KEYS, the words get eliminated from the stack of words.
The BACKSPACE does not work for this game. It has been intentionally disabled. Also if you make a mistake in typing, you must back-up the cursor so you can correct the mistake.
Each level consists of 20 words. The game ends if you are not able to eliminate the words before the stack of words hit the top. Once you eliminate all the stack you progress to the next level.
The video below is a review of Rising Words Typing Game by Typesy (formally Ultimate typing) Touch Typing software and keyboarding app.
Click Here to visit the Typesy official website for more information
Note: Also click here for Falling Words Typing Game Review
1. Never look down at the keyboard when typing.
2. You need to learn how to move all 10 fingers to the right keys without looking at the keyboard.
3. Every time your fingers move to strike a key your fingers need to move back to the Home Row immediately.
4. As a beginner starting out, never worry about speed. Accuracy is important so that you wouldn’t have to go back editing what you have typed because this is waste of time. Though you will not have 100% accuracy, just aim for about 80% accuracy, which is enough.
5. Practice!!!… Typesy recommends just 7 minutes a day.
Note: Typesy is developed, published and sold by eReflect. Founded in 2006, eReflect is a world leader in education and self -improvement software.