Sinking Words Touch Typing Game
The objective of this touch typing game is to motivate you to type as fast as possible. Words fall from the top of the screen, and you must hit them before they hit the bottom. Every word that hits the red horizontal line at the bottom will cause the red line to rise. This leaves you is less time to type the subsequent words.
The early rounds of the game start short and move relatively slowly. As rounds progress the words will get longer, faster, and appear more frequently.
The game is over if you let more than 7 words hit the bottom the game’s screen.
The BACKSPACE key will not work in this game. To clear a word you must use the SPACEBAR or ENTER keys.
The video below is a review of Sinking Words Touch Typing game by Typesy (formally Ultimate Typing) Touch Typing software and keyboarding app.
Click Here to visit the Typesy official website for more information
Review of Falling Words Typing Game
Review of Rising Words Typing Game
Review of Focus Typing Game
- Never look down at the keyboard when typing.
- You need to learn how to move all 10 fingers to the right keys without looking at the keyboard.
- Every time your fingers move to strike a key your fingers need to move back to the Home Row immediately.
- As a beginner starting out, never worry about speed. Accuracy is important so that you wouldn’t have to go back editing what you have typed because this is waste of time. Though you will not have 100% accuracy, just aim for about 80% accuracy, which is enough.
- Practice!!!… Typesy recommends just 7 minutes a day.
Note: Typesy is developed, published and sold by eReflect. Founded in 2006, eReflect is a world leader in education and self -improvement software.
If you liked this video review, you can share with your friends and family. Also, leave your thoughts in the comments below